Friday, January 19, 2024

Folks, Nikkei_Simmer Sims...has reached the ripe old age of SIX!?

Tuesday, February 21, 2017 was when this blog came to being.

Almost seems like a lifetime ago and it seems to be that this blog is going to need to undergo some revamping.

Over the next little while, you're going to see some posts disappear and reappear elsewhere. I will be making an exclusively Sims related blog as I have done with my Star Wars the Old Republic Blog and Nikkei_Simmer Sims will become the Hub (landing site) for all those blogs. This Blog will deal with game news...and other things that happen around the gaming community in terms of new games. After all sims can not just only be for Sims 3. I'm going to look at it in the bigger context of simulations. Because I don't have joystick/throttle controllers to play FSX or any of the other games that I have patiently waiting for me, I'm going to stick with two different blogs for now. One exclusively for Sims 3; one for SWTOR - the two games that I play the most of. Over the next few months, I will be moving and shuffling posts to each of the blogs and deleting some posts that I feel, no longer have a home and I will be putting up new content up here.

Hopefully, once everything is done, Nikkei_Simmer Sims will become a much more stream-lined blog.

For those of you who are nostalgic for my old posts...well...they're all lovingly archived in my new archive blog Nikkei_Simmer Sims Archive

No comments:

Post a Comment